How often have you found yourself fiddling nervously with anything you find around yourself before or during an interview or even worse, you’re tapping a tune on the side of the desk while your interview is going on causing you to come across as a nervous wreck. If you come under this category of people, what you need is a fidget cube today.
What is a fidget cube?
It is an unusually addictive kind of stress toy that is designed to help you concentrate while also relieving stress and anxiety. It has a tonne of different finger happy buttons, switches and even an analogue to keep your fingers busy in a discreet and non-disturbing way. This is seen as more than just as a toy but as a mechanism to help you stay concentrated at vital times.
The sides of the cube include:
• Click- this side has 4 buttons in andX’ pattern for you to click away at.
• Roll- this face of the cube has tactile gears as found on suitcase locks and a rolling ball for you to roll around.
• Flip- this face has the classic switch that we use to switch our home appliances on and off.
• Spin- this side has a 360-degree rotating dial that you can spin either way endlessly.
• Breathe- this side has just a depression for you to place your thumb in and slowly breathe and relieve anxiety.
• Glide- this side has the classic analogue stick that most of you gamers are used to gliding around the place while enjoying your favorite soccer or racing game.
The sides of the fidget cube are designed in such a way that they either help you stay active to concentrate while bored or blow off steam while stressed. So you should buy fidget cube today.