Welcome survivor, probably you’re a new follower to ARK or simply want a little additional help understanding everything you will want to know to succeed with this island on the first night.
Beginning The Game:
Now once you begin the game you will notice a prompt with distinct launching choices to select from. We’ll explain those below.
• Launch ARK: Survival Evolved: Opens the Normal game.
• Launch ARK (4GB): Opens the game that’s optimized for consumers with 4gb of RAM.
• Launch ARK (Really Low Memory): Opens the game that’s optimized for consumers with less than 4GB of RAM.
• Launch ARK Server: Opens an Ark Server Hosting locally in your machine that you are going to be able to get others link to.
• Launch ARK (‘No Sky Effects’): Launches the match using very simple skies which helps with specific game crashes, even although it does cause some strange visuals in-game.
Main Menu Options:
After the game has loaded you up will be set on the main menu where you have four choices to pick from that we’ll cover.
Combine ARK: Selecting this will take you to the console listing where you are going to have the ability to locate a host to play and join. You’ll have the ability to filter servers alphabetically, by number of gamers, by ping, and utilizing a host name filter.
There’s also an additional host filter drop down box that you Have the Ability to choose and select what Sort of servers you Are Searching for, these include:
Host Neighborhood: Selecting this will take you to a display which will let you host an Ark Server Hosting locally or openly. You will have the ability to configure the host settings but you prefer and then select how you’d like to establish the server.
Alternatives: This is the location where you’ll have the ability to modify your game configurations to better optimize the match for you by changing your graphical settings, sound settings, as well as correcting your key bindings for your own liking. When you’ve changed everything make certain to choose “Apply” then “Save”
New Character Setup:
If you load into a host for the first time, or when you die and decide to generate a new character, you will want to experience a few steps prior to enjoying: character customization and picking your spawn area.